Yoga is a non-competitive activity and offers more benefits when you listen to your body and do what feels good to YOU! Here are some RULES OF PLAY we’d like you to follow:
- GET COMFY: Wear loose comfortable clothes.
- RELAX: Remove shoes and socks.
- BE CAREFUL: Practice on a towel or a mat in an open space clear of sharp objects,furniture, or things that may break.
- MOM ALWAYS SAID: Wait 1.5 – 2 hours after a meal. Never practice on a full stomach.
- CHILL OUT: Breathe steadily during each pose, do not try and hold your breath.
- REMEMBER: Lengthen and elongate the spine when you can in each pose.
- AND OBVIOUSLY: If any poses are painful or uncomfortable, please STOP. YOGA SHOULD FEEL GOOD! You’ll build up strength and flexibility overtime and do not need to push yourself.
Not all exercises are suitable for everyone, and this or any excercise class may result in injury . Consult with you doctor before you use The Yoga Treehouse™ services.